Australian Standard AS4758.1 approved to Level 150, this all-purpose inflatable lifejacket is the perfect companion to a vast array of activities, from rock fishing to offshore sailing. Manual inflation with a pull cord to trigger the 33 gram CO2 cylinder. As a back-up, it is also equipped with an oral inflation tube. Suitable for body mass of 40kg and over and chest size 70-140cm.
- Level 150 Australian Standard AS4758.1 Approved
- Available in Manual CO2 Gas Inflation
- Rated 150 Newtons of Buoyancy
- Easy to Adjust Waistband
- UML Firing Mechanism
- Grab Strap
- Oral Inflation/Deflation Tube
- Suitable for Body Mass of 40kg and Over
- Optional UML Seaflash Light, Molten Metal Protective Cover
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other AEGIR Marine Pty Ltd T/A The Maritime Safety Store users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.