The SafeSea E100 & E100G EPIRBs have been designed and are engineered to meet the needs of all commercial, fishing and offshore recreational vessels
- E100G EPIRB incorporates a state of the art 50 channel GPS receiver for fast and accurate position acquisition
- Manual bracket, manual release housing (Category II) (Automatic float free housing optional (Category II), see SafeSea ARH)
- Extreme battery life even at low temperatures
- In excess of 96 hours operation
- User replaceable batteries with five year replacement interval
- Intuitive operating controls protected from accidental activation
- Meets or exceeds all International standards
- Class 2 EPIRB (-20°C – +55°C) for general use
- Non hazardous battery
SafeSea E100G EPIRB operate in the 406MHz satellite band monitored by Cospas-Sarsat, the international satellite operator, ensuring a signal can be located wherever it is activated around the globe.
SafeSea E100G EPIRB are also fitted with a 121.5MHz homing beacon and a high brightness LED strobe light for fast on-scene location.
The SafeSea E100G EPIRB benefits from a dedicated built-in GPS which sends a highly accurate position, greatly reducing search time.
With the SafeSea EPIRB battery operating life being the highest in the industry an Ocean Signal EPIRB keeps rescue services updated with your location for longer.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other AEGIR Marine Pty Ltd T/A The Maritime Safety Store users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.