Ocean Signal SafeSea E100G GPS EPIRB is a Class 2, CAT1 EPIRB with float free housing that's designed to meet the needs of all commercial, fishing and offshore recreational vessels.
The SafeSea E100G EPIRB benefits from a dedicated built-in GPS which sends a highly accurate position, greatly reducing search time.
With the SafeSea EPIRB battery operating life being the highest in the industry (96hrs+!), an Ocean Signal EPIRB keeps rescue services updated with your location for longer.
- Class 2 EPIRB (-20°C – +55°C) for general use
- Built-in state of the art 50 Channel GPS Receiver for fast and accurate position acquisition
- Float free housing
- 96hrs+ battery life, even at low temperatures
- Bright LED strobe light
- 406MHz satellite band monitored by Cospas-Sarsat, the international satellite operator, ensuring a signal can be located whenever it is activated around the globe
- Intuitive operating controls protected from accidental activation
- User replaceable batteries with 5 year replacement interval
- Meets or exceeds all International standards
- Non hazardous battery
- Options include manual bracket, manual release housing and float free housing
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other AEGIR Marine Pty Ltd T/A The Maritime Safety Store users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.