Developed to locate overboard persons, this compact survival whistle issues a shrill dual tone, up to 100 decibels, that is audible over great distances. The unique, flat design keeps it from holding water, and the 31.5 inch (80 cm) lanyard attaches to the life jackets, rafts and foul weather gear.
- Gets attention!
- Loud, shrill, dual tone audible from great distance
- Unique flat design prevents holding water
- Meets USCG requirements
- Aids in land or sea rescues
- Use on life jackets, vests, foul weather gear, ring buoys, rafts, keychains, etc.
- Complete with 31.5 inch (80 cm) lanyard
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other AEGIR Marine Pty Ltd T/A The Maritime Safety Store users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.